Visine Allergy provides fast relief of itchy, red eyes due to allergy.
Ideal for hayfever and allergies due to pollen, grass, animal hair, dust mites, feathers and air pollutants.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Place one or two drops in each eye up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor. Discard 4 weeks after opening.
Use Visine Allergy To Relieve Itching Soreness And Redness Of The Eye Due To:
- Allergies due to pollen, grass, animal hair, dust mites, feathers and air pollutants.
Do not use Visine Allergy:
- For children under 12 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask Your Doctor/Pharmacist Before Use If You:
- Are already using prescription eye product
- Are pregnant
- Are nursing a baby
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have glaucoma or a serious eye condition
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are already using other eye products
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritatio of the eye, or if symptoms do not improve within 72 hours discontinue use and see your doctor.
- For external use only.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Do not substitute for contact lens fluid. Remove contact lenses before using and do not reinsert lenses for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
Pheniramine Maleate (antihistamine) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride (decongestant) as active ingredients and Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Disodium Edetate (0.1%) as preservatives in a sterile isotonic borate buffer.
Height: 9.4 CMmm, Width: 4.4 CMmm, Depth: 2.6 CMmm, Weight: 0.033 KGg