Visine Clear relieves and clears redness from irritated eyes.
Use Visine Clear for prompt relief of:
- Sore, dry red eyes and
- Burning, itching and congestion of the eyes caused by smoke, dust, wind, chlorinated water and other irritants.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 6 years of age: Place one or two drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor. Discard 4 weeks after opening.
Who can use Visine Clear:
- Adults and children over 6 years of age.
Do not use Visine Clear:
- For children under 6 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if you:
- Are already using a prescription eye product.
- Are pregnant.
- Are nursing a baby.
Do not use
- for children under 6 years of age
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have glaucoma or a serious eye condition
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are already using other eye products
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritatio of the eye, or if symptoms do not improve within 72 hours discontinue use and see your doctor.
- For external use only.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Do not substitute for contact lens fluid. Remove contact lenses before using and do not reinsert lenses for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately.
Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride (decongestant) 0.05%w/v
Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Disodium Edetate 0.1%) as preservatives in a sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride/Borate buffer.
Height: 8.8 CMmm, Width: 4.4 CMmm, Depth: 2.3 CMmm, Weight: 0.024 KGg