For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Apply Polident once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips as shown, not too close to denture edges.
2. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures, press dentures into place, hold firmly & bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water & soft brush.
3. Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water.
Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry. Refasten cap after use.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil, Flavour, Propylparaben, CI 45430.